Seminars & Workshops
Winner of American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) award for “Best in Training” and “Excellence in Organizational Transformation”
Do you believe in lasting change? You will!
Cooperperson Performance Consulting designs and delivers training programs specifically tailored for your unique organizational needs and learning objectives. Going beyond textbook theory, CPC provides practical business tools, skills, practices and behaviors that are immediately applicable to your organization. The learning environment becomes a “living classroom” providing knowledge that sticks to measurably improve your company’s productivity and profits.
How do we do it?
Working together, Cooperperson Performance Consulting and your organization will form a strategy and design a professional and management development program that we will deliver to your staff
- Management Skills for New Managers
- Building Extraordinary Managers
- Developing Extraordinary Leaders
- Building High Performance Teams
- Courageous Conversations™
- Customer Service Excellence
- Games Mother Never Taught You
Our Signature Training Programs for Leaders, Supervisors, Managers and Teams include:
Management Skills for New Managers
- Making the Transition to Management – What Others Expect From You
- Master Planning, Organizing, Directing and Monitoring Employee Performance
- Communicating with Bosses, Peers or Employees with Different Style Preferences
- Delegating Tasks with Clear Quality Standards
- How to Give and Receive Coaching Feedback
- Avoiding Time Wasters
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Successfully Managing Real Life Challenges
Building Extraordinary Managers
- The Role of the Manager
- Effective Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Creating a Motivational Environment
- Building High Performance Teams
- Managing Conflict
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Planning, Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Coaching for Excellence
- Time Management and Delegation
Ellen interviewed on Developing Leaders on Radio Jobline November 22, 2014
Developing Extraordinary Leaders
- Understanding Behavioral Differences Between Managers and Leaders
- Identify Core Competencies of Effective Leaders
- Recognize Why Leaders Fail
- Create Winning Teams
- Successfully Resolve Conflicts and Foster Courageous Conversations
- Successful Coaching, Mentoring and Motivating
- Clearly Communicate Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Appropriate Leadership Styles for Different Situations
- Manage Change and a “No Drama” Workplace
How to Communicate Best When It Matters Most
Drawing from more than ten thousand hours of real-life experience and coaching and educating executives, Ellen Cooperperson teaches breakthrough communication skills to effectively resolve tough issues. She provides the tools and techniques you need to resolve complex challenges at the office and at home, especially when the stakes are high, emotions are strong and opinions vary.
Whether it is confronting a co-worker for breaking a promise, disagreeing with your boss or addressing a violated expectation with your spouse, you will learn hands-on skills to resolve conflicts in the touchiest situations.
Turning A Tough Conversation into A Safe Dialogue
Learn what it means to have a Courageous Conversation™ in everyday life, the enormous benefits of confronting others and the costs of not speaking up when you should. Develop the foundational tools you need to turn a tough conversation into a safe dialogue that yields positive results.
Should You Say It? Learn to Speak to People with Different Styles
Identify your communication and conflict styles and the styles of others. Learn what to say to people with different styles and how to decide if and when to say it.
Create Safe Conversations by Dealing with Emotions
Recognize the five most common approaches people use to deal with difficult conversations at the office and at home. Understand people’s different thinking patterns when they choose silence or to be overly aggressive and attack. Learn to create safety right from the start of a conversation and to maintain it throughout the dialogue. Master your own stories and identify the 4 essential steps to deal effectively with your emotions and theirs.
Holding Conversations Amid Bad Circumstances
Practice the skills and apply the tools to hold Courageous Conversations™ when opinions vary, emotions are strong, expectations have been violated and promises are broken. Match methods learned with the 10 most common circumstances to produce lasting, positive results.
Building High Performance Teams
You’re Only 5 Steps Away from Extraordinary Success
Step 1: Assessment
Complete a comprehensive assessment of your business that will provide you with an in-depth view of your organization’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT Analysis.)
We look at your overall business and ask how to significantly increase revenue, profitability, market share or other metrics that are most relevant to you.
Step 2: Planning
Bring your team together for a 1-2 day workshop with CPC experts in the areas of Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Talent Management and Process Improvement. Clarify your “Noble Cause”, core values, organizational structure, responsibilities and accountabilities for each role. Develop your strategic and actionable project plan.
Step 3: Implementation
Put the plan into action. Spend one day with your CPC Executive Coach to focus on your action plan and position your organization for success. You will identify your individual and organizational priorities, develop measurable goals and establish realistic timetables.
Step 4: Monthly Focus Sessions and Review
Every month meet with your Coach to review progress and get set-up for on-going success. Bring your team together for a half-day to focus on a top priority, opportunity or challenge.
Step 5: Optional Services
For those who want to enhance and accelerate their results, here are additional options:
Project Management – Assure the implementation of the Project Plan on time and within budget.
Weekly Phone Coaching Sessions – Every week spend 1 hour on the telephone with your Coach to keep you focuses, accountable and help you drive your team’s performance.
Bi-Weekly or Monthly Sessions – Bring your executive team together for one half-day to focus on best practices in Leadership and Management techniques.
Outsource your needs to a CPC expert in all core business areas.
Please contact us for further information and discover how CPC can help your organization reach its goals.
Ask Us About Our Other Customized Training Packages and Retreats
- Performance Appraisal, Management and Feedback
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service Excellence
- Extraordinary Client Contact (For Front Line Staff, e.g. Receptionists, Administrative Assistants)
- Mastering the Selection, Interviewing and On-Boarding Process
- Managing Diversity
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Project Management
- Team Building
- Leading Virtual and Remote Teams
- Communicating with Impact to Build Outstanding Team Performance
- Management Skills for the New Supervisor
- Power of Courageous Conversations
- Extraordinary Client Service